Saturday, March 27, 2010

Food Log for Saturday~ March 27

Here is what I ate today:

B~ shredded wheat, 1% milk= 230
L~ PB&J sandwich= 385
S~ kashi lean cereal, yogurt=210
D~ 2 small cheeseburgers, lettuce and tomato=690
S~ pineapple=200
Total: 1715

Not much to talk about today.  I wish Spring weather would come back.  lol.  It is freaking cold here again.  I did get a good walk in Wednesday, but since then it has been nasty outside.  Weigh in is tomorrow.  I don't know what to expect since I haven't been committed to my plan for very long.  Guess we will see.  Hope all of you have a great night!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, I will have my fingers crossed that you have an awesome weigh in...
Great food as always.
Keep it up...will check back in tomorrow for the numbers.
Good luck.

Banded Girl said...

Hi Shae :) I just read through what you're blogging so far and have added you to my feeds list so I'll see your updates!

I was diagnosed with PCOS almost 10 years ago and have struggled to find a treatment that works for me--I recently wrote about it a bit on my blog, if you're interested in reading a little about some of my story.

Some things that occurred to me as I was reading through your entries from the last few weeks. Have you heard about or researched the glycemic index? Many women with PCOS have gained a measure of control over their symptoms by eating foods with a low glycemic load (some research will explain all of that to you).

I don't know how much you're on a computer each day, but there are some websites that help with calorie counting--I like Spark People, but some swear by the Daily Plate (and there are others!). Some of them even have applications for smart phones (I use the Spark People application on my iPhone).

Good luck to you. Weight loss with PCOS is slow and frustrating, but you can do it. Be patient with yourself :)

Kim said...

Good luck on your weigh in!! :) I've got my fingers crossed for you. :)

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.