Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 3: How I'm Doing So Far...

I missed posting yesterday.  I was gonna wait until the end of the day so that I could post what I ate all day yesterday and how I was doing with counting calories.  But, I was so tired.  I feel asleep way before I usually do.  Guess I needed it.  I am a night owl.  I stay up late every night.  Then on Mon, Wed, and Fri. I have to be at work at 9.  Guess the loss of sleep caught up with me last night.   So, here is how my day went yesterday:

Food Log:  Lost it!   I had written down my calorie intake and now I can't find it.  UGH!

Counting Calories:  I had a bit of trouble with supper last night.  We were low on groceries and ended up having "breakfast for supper".  We had pancakes and sausage.  I had too many pancakes.  I ended up going over for the day.  But,  my husband went shopping and I am doing much better today.  I will be back later to post my food log.

2 comments:

Christine said...

hey, just keep at it...sometimes I do breakfast for dinner too.
Speaking of that.
they have fiber one pancake mix which is awesome.
They also have turkey sausage that tastes almost just like regular sausage...it's in the freezer section. They are in patties and it's 120 calories for two.
I eat those with scrambled eggs and boy howdy...for 360 calories I am full up.
you are doing awesome..keep up the good work.

Shae said...

Hi Chris,
Thanks for the advice. I will look for those sausages. I have tried whole wheat pancakes and they pretty much sucked. But, I haven't tried the fiber one kind. I will check it out. Thanks for rooting for me. ;) I need it!

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.