Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food Log ~ Tuesday: April 6, 2010

I haven't been posting my food log lately.  I just kinda got out of the habit.  I have been eating okay.  I just haven't posted it.  So, I am starting again...


Tuesday~

B~ Sliced Bacon  156 
Jumbo Eggs  180 
Kraft Deli Deluxe American Cheese Slices 2% Milk  80 

S~ Fresh Grapefruit  35 

L~  hot dog~ 340

D~ White Navy Beans  630 
Cornbread

S~ Palmers Peanut Butter Cup 58


Total: 1479

Joshua and I went for a long walk today.  I also did housekeeping for 4 hours.  So, I did get some exercise today.  Yea me!  lol.  I have been having a bit of chocolate the last couple of days.  I will be glad when it's all gone.  But, the good thing is that I have been limiting myself to just one piece a day.  And I am accounting for it in my calories.   The weather is so nice today that I may get one more good walk in before dark.  Talk to you all later.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah, I've been hittin the chocolate too...you're doing better than me. lol. Housekeeping is great exercise huh? They should put my son in a box and call him the "Son3000"--the advertisement would read like this: The Son3000 will come into your home and wreck everything keeping you constantly cleaning, burning away unwanted calories!! lol

Shae said...

Kim~ The chocolate is almost all gone. lol. I work in a hotel...so, I service about 16 rooms in 4 hrs. Some, I clean and change the beds and some I just give towels and take out the trash. But, there is lots of walking and stair climbing in those 4 hours. Oh, and I have a son that could compete with yours. ;)

Kim said...

lol...ok, so after my story about the toilet being stopped up and it overflowing w/ poopy water, can your son still compete w/ mine?? LOL!
It sounds like you get loads of exercise...doing better than me for sure. I'm about to change that though. :)

Shae said...

No, I think you have me beat with the poopy water! lol.

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.