Saturday, April 24, 2010

Time...

Thanks, Kim! :)

It's funny how time flies and things just get away from you.  I haven't posted here since Monday.  I kept meaning to get over here and at least say "I'm still here".  But, I have been so tired the last few days.  I have been going to bed early.  I usually try to post at night when everyone is asleep and I have a few mins to myself...but, lately that hasn't worked out.  I have today off from work.  I have been working more hours and homeschooling takes a lot of my left over time.  It sounds like I am trying to make excuses.  I'm not.  I am just trying to figure out where all of my time goes.  lol. 

I have been doing really good.  My calories are where I want them to be and I feel great.  I had a NSV yesterday.  While getting ready for work...I put on a pair of jeans that I hadn't worn in a while.  I used to have to lay down to get them zipped.  But, yesterday they zipped right up!  I was so excited.  I went to work feeling "skinnier".  lol.  Little things like that keep me motivated.  No one has commented on my weight loss.  It's still too early for others to be able to tell.  But, that will come in time.

No comments:

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.