Sunday, April 18, 2010

Food Log: Sunday April, 18 2010 and She's H-E-R-E...

My food choices weren't so diet friendly today because I need to go shopping.  But, I did stay within my calories. Woo Hoo!

B~ pancakes and sausage= 710

L~ french Fries= 355

D~ Grilled Sirloin Steak, Grilled zucchini= 510

S~ watermelon= 46
Total: 1621

See...not really "diet" food.  I hope to do better next week.

And on another note...I have found the cause of my recent issues.   AF reared her head today.  I am actually happy!  This is the first time in over 3 years.  The metformin worked.  I have been taking it since January and today it worked!   I am crampy and grouchy.  But, I feel like my cravings are not so intense.  I feel more "in control."  My husband grilled steak and zucchini for dinner.  I took a pic.  I'm not so good with presentation...but, it was so yummy!


Have a great night!

4 comments:

Angela said...

My cravings aren't as intense with Metformin! I can relate to what you're talking about!

Christine said...

No such thing as 'diet' food....there is only the food you eat or don't.
It's been my philosophy that it isn't a diet but learning how to live daily within a calorie budget. Like sean says...it's all about good choices. There is no bad food. Hugs.
Keep up the good work.

Di said...

Grilled food- YUM !!! And congratulations on some non scale proof that your body is falling into balance ! While AF's appearance may seem like nothing to most women, with PCOS you are out of balance and she does not always appear. Her regular visits indicate that deep balance is happening and weight loss will follow a little easier. The weight is a symptom of this issue- NOT the cause of the problem ! I am happy for you !!!

Kim said...

That's awesome. :) Right before I started losing weight, I began losing my periods and a funny thing happened. Something I really hated became something I missed as soon as they started going away b/c I knew they were going away b/c I wasn't keeping balanced. So this just shows ya, your body likes what you're doing and the medicine is working too. :)

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.