Saturday, March 20, 2010

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!

This weekend will be spent relaxing at home.   My husband is teaching Joshua to cast a fishing rod.  He has a practice plug on his pole.  I took some pictures and wanted to share them.  ( I take pics of EVERYTHING) lol.  You can never get special moments back.  So, I have many pics of Joshua from birth till now.  It's hard to believe he is already 4 and will be 5 in June.  He has grown up so fast.

In this picture... Joshua has just cast his line and is reeling it back in.  They did this over and over.  It was so cute. 
Other plans for this weekend include.... haircuts for hubby and Joshua, Catching up on blog reading, getting homeschool materials organized for next week, and getting outside and enjoying this beautiful Spring day.


I hope everyone has a great weekend.

2 comments:

Christine said...

what cute pictures...how nice. Glad you all had a good day together.

Christine said...

I eat about 1400-1600 calories a day...
period.
I exercise 6 days a week...
I kind of do what sean from a daily diary of a winning loser does..
There are no 'off limits" foods.
You would really like him.
There is no food prison just choices and a calorie budget.
just like cash..the premise is, you don't spend what you don't have and there is no dipping into savings.
just a thought.
Good luck with finding your new plan.

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.