Sunday, March 28, 2010

Goodbye Pound and Don't Come Back!


I stepped on the scale this morning and.... I lost 1 lb. yea.  Seriously, I am excited about losing 1 lb.  I didn't gain.  I lost.  That is all I can ask for.  I am looking more forward to next week's weigh in.  I am gonna stick to my plan this week and start exercising. 

There are times when I feel like I can't do this and that I am all alone in this fight against the bulge.  But, then I log on here and see that "someone" has actually been reading what I have been writing and they even cared enough to leave a comment!  That's amazing to me.   You guys have taken the time to come to my blog, read it and comment.  Thank you so much.  You guys are amazing.   

Just wait...I'm gonna kick butt next week! 

4 comments:

Christine said...

I have lost one pound one hundred times...you lose one, you can lose 99 more.
Great job!

Banded Girl said...

*high five* Way to go! You're doing so well :)

Kim said...

Yay!!! I'm sooo happy for you. Just like Chris said...if you can lose one, you can lose one more. Isn't that just such simple wisdom?? lol. I'm so glad you are enjoying the blog community. I'm having the same experience...I just wish I had known about it sooner. lol! I hope you have another great week. :) Oh, and I hit 26lbs. today! I'm so happy.

Di said...

Yay for the loss !!!
I just stumbled on your blog and I wanted to say Howdy ! I also struggle with PCOS. In my earlier years I lost 110 pounds to bring it into control and to be able to conceive. It worked, but I experienced a very high risk pregnancy , gained massive amounts due to ordered bedrest, gave birth to a miracle boy who brought the gift of Autism into our life , and even more weight. Now I am 51, battling PCOS AND menopause, getting my entire family to lose over 400 pounds , home school and juggle my husband's crazy music ministry commitments , his regular job and more. PCOS is not a death knell to weight loss- it just makes it more "interesting " !

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.