Wednesday, January 26, 2011

It's Broken! UGH!

My darn scale is broken.  Every time I get on it... it gives me a different weight.  I don't mean it's off by a lb. or so... no, it changes by 10 lbs or more each time I get on it.  I am getting a new one on Friday.  Until then... no weigh ins.  Weight Watchers is going well.  I think I have lost.   Just not able to document it until I get another scale. 

Does anyone have a suggestion about the type of scale I should get?  Which one is the best??

My new friend is string cheese.  It is satisfying and it's only 2 PointPlus.  Love it!  Of course I love the 0 PointPlus fruit.  But, I am trying not to reach for an apple or a banana every time I have an urge to snack.  They are good for me...but too much of anything is not good.  I also found some flat bread crackers.  They are made by Town House.  I got the Italian Herb flavor.  There was also Sea Salt and Olive Oil flavor.  I may try that next time.  I get 6 crackers (pretty good sized) for 2 PP.  They are so flavorful.  And sometimes I just need something crunchy.  KWIM?  I am trying to stop my diet coke habit.  IT IS SO HARD!!  I have been reading about BPA in the news.  It is a harmful toxin that mimics hormones.  Or something like that.  lol.  I am still researching it.  But, I did find out that it is in soda cans and canned goods.  Such as canned veggies, fruits and tomatoes.  It has been linked to cancer and PCOS.  I am going to start buying my diet coke in bottles.  They cost more and will eventually help me quit all together.  I have been buying the "sam's choice" diet drinks because I can get them   pretty cheap.  But, they don't have that in a bottle.  I will have to go for the real thing.  And they are expensive.  I hate to spend a lot of money on myself... so, I know I will wean myself off of the nasty buggers. 

I am loving the Weight Watchers online site.  It is so easy to use and it keeps track of everything.  My favorite part of it is the recipe builder.  I can take any recipe and plug in the ingredients...and I get the points per serving.  For me that is worth the money.  I signed up for the 3 month plan.  We will see if I can still afford it after that.   lol. 

My baby lost his first tooth today!  He is such a big boy.  He is asleep right now with it under his pillow.  lol.  He wanted to go to bed when it was still daylight so the tooth fairy could come.  I had to make him wait until dark.  lol.  I usually have a hard time getting him to bed.  Maybe he should lose a tooth every day.  He was so cute!  Now he talks with a whistle. 

Okay... I have rambled long enough.  I will check back in a few days...when I get my new scale!

Sherry

No comments:

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.