Friday, January 14, 2011

Weigh in...Friday!

I forgot to weigh in yesterday morning when I got home from work.  I was so tired that I just went to bed.  So, I weighed in this morning.  I am down 2 lbs!  Yeah Me!   I am now at 205.  6 more lbs. to go to get to onederland.  It's been so long since I have been under 200.  I had gotten down to 180 in 2004.  Then, I got pregnant with Joshua.  Since I had him, I have been gaining and losing.  7 years is too long. 

So, I have been reading lots of info on Weight Watchers.com and other sites.  I stocked up on fresh fruits and veggies yesterday.  I also got  a few cans of progresso soup.  The lite soup is low in points.  But, I will have to just eat it once in a while.  The sodium is high.  But, it will do when I am in  a hurry and hungry.  lol.

I did a lot of walking ( fast  paced) last night at work.  I also drank 40 oz. of water.  So, I got my exercise and water in for today.   I had some left over jambalaya for supper when I got home from work this morning.  It's funny...because my son and husband are wanting breakfast food at 7:30 am and I am wanting supper.  I hope to be able to quit my job... or at least cut back on hours around Fall of this year.  But, for now... we need the money.  And it's good exercise.  :)

Have a great weekend!

Sherry

No comments:

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.