Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weigh In Sunday...

This is what my BMI was in March:
35.86

This is what it is today:
34.45

I am still OBESE...but, it's nice to see that number going down.  Weigh in today was good.  I lost 2 lbs.   I am now at the point where I have trouble losing.  I weigh 220.  It has been hard for me to get under that number in the past.  BUT, this is now...that was then.  I will be under 220 next week.  I can't wait.  That number has been playing mental games with me for years.  I get down to 220 and for some reason... I stop trying.  Crazy, huh?  Well, no more.  Game over.

I hope you all have a great day.  It's rainy here.  Not sure what our plans are for the day.  I may have to work...  I did yesterday.  I will be back later to post my food.

No comments:

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.