Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Great Day!

Today has been a truly great day.  The weather was beautiful. I worked 5 hours.  Then, Joshua and I spent lots of time outside enjoying the fresh air.  I'm so glad winter is over.  We took a long walk.  And then, we spent time playing in the dirt with his dump trucks and other toys.  It was so good to see him having fun.  While I was watching him play... I just got so overwhelmed with so many emotions.  I feel so blessed to have him.  I just had to thank God for him.  His birthday is next month.  He will be 5.  It's so hard to believe.  PCOS had me convienced that I would never have a child.   But, God had other plans. 

I am off tomorrow.  I have to go grocery shopping.   So far, that's all I have planned.  Tomorrow is supposed to be another beautiful day...so, I will probably be outside most of the day. 
Have a great night...

No comments:

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.