Sunday, May 6, 2018

Time to start blogging...again.

I haven't blogged in a while.  Years, actually.   My life is finally at a place where I have time to sit down and write something .  I am currently recovering from back surgery.  I had a spinal fusion a month ago.  So, I am off work on medical leave for the next couple of months.  I suffered from debilitating back and leg pain that made any sort of activity difficult for the last couple of years...and I regained 20 lbs of the weight I had lost.  I currently have 40 lbs to lose until I reach my goal.  I am starting an AdvoCare 24 Day Jumpstart tomorrow morning.  I will be posting my progress and updates here.  My goal is to lose 10 lbs.  I have done the Jumpstart twice before.  I lost 14 lbs the first time and 10 lbs the second time.

Here is where I am right now



STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.