Wednesday, May 9, 2018

24 Day JumpStart Days 2&3

Yesterday was day 2.  I kept meaning to get on here and update, but I was just so darn busy.  Anyway, day 2 was good.  I had a small slip up at supper...I went back for seconds.  I made taco soup and I love it.  I need to focus on just having one serving.

Today is day 3.  So far so good.  I'm not having any sugar cravings, which is good.  Today's menu was grapes and yogurt for breakfast, a chicken salad for lunch and tonight is chicken stirfry.

 I'm finding it hard to stay off the scale.  You are encouraged to only weigh yourself before and after the cleanse.  The fiber can bulk you up at first and may show a slight gain.  Which can be unencouraging.  I am focusing on getting 70 oz of water in today and walking 8,000 steps.  Walking a lot makes my lower back sore.  I just had a spinal fusion a month and a half ago, so I have to take it slow for a while.

Here are some of my food pics from the last couple of days.





Nothing fancy, just clean and simple.  

Obviously, this is not all I have eaten in the last 3 days...just what I remembered to take pics of Lol

For more info on the 24 Day JumpStart go to ADVOCARE




No comments:

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.