Thursday, January 30, 2014

24 Day Challenge Results...





I finished my Advocare 24 Day Challenge yesterday. I lost 14 lbs and 19.5 inches. :) I really am glad I did the challenge. I needed something to get be back on track and jumpstart my weight loss. I am eating better and exercising now. I still drink the Advocare SPARK ( which I love!) and take some of the supplements. But, the biggest change has been in my mind. I know I can do this! I am hoping to reach my goal by the end of this year. I have 66 more lbs to lose.   I didn't starve myself.  I ate 6 meals a day.  The 24 Day Challenge is a healthy way to Jumpstart your weight loss or help you break through a plateau.  Here are my BEFORE (day 1) and AFTER (day 25).


Go to  ADVOCARE  for more info on Advocare Products and the 24 Day Challenge

No comments:

Results!

Results from the 24 Day JumpStart...8 lbs and 5.5 overall inches lost.