I finished my Advocare 24 Day Challenge yesterday. I lost 14 lbs and 19.5 inches. :) I really am glad I did the challenge. I needed something to get be back on track and jumpstart my weight loss. I am eating better and exercising now. I still drink the Advocare SPARK ( which I love!) and take some of the supplements. But, the biggest change has been in my mind. I know I can do this! I am hoping to reach my goal by the end of this year. I have 66 more lbs to lose. I didn't starve myself. I ate 6 meals a day. The 24 Day Challenge is a healthy way to Jumpstart your weight loss or help you break through a plateau. Here are my BEFORE (day 1) and AFTER (day 25).
Thursday, January 30, 2014
24 Day Challenge Results...
I finished my Advocare 24 Day Challenge yesterday. I lost 14 lbs and 19.5 inches. :) I really am glad I did the challenge. I needed something to get be back on track and jumpstart my weight loss. I am eating better and exercising now. I still drink the Advocare SPARK ( which I love!) and take some of the supplements. But, the biggest change has been in my mind. I know I can do this! I am hoping to reach my goal by the end of this year. I have 66 more lbs to lose. I didn't starve myself. I ate 6 meals a day. The 24 Day Challenge is a healthy way to Jumpstart your weight loss or help you break through a plateau. Here are my BEFORE (day 1) and AFTER (day 25).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Well, I have been avoiding this blog like the plague. I have been feeling guilty. I have had bad eating days for three days in a row. I d...
-
Before I started this weight loss journey my answer to that question would have been... "absolutely not." But, since doing some s...



No comments:
Post a Comment